Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The First Two Weeks

I have been too busy. That is not excuse. But it is time to catch up. My baby is already over a month old. I am learning how to best operate my Video Camera and use the editing software, so things my get a little out of hand soon.
But here are a few moments from her first 2 weeks of life. I don't know how I picked these, out of the thousands it seems, but here is a look at Makenna's first two weeks.This is probably one of my favorites.


No, we did not adopt an asian girl.
Yes I change diapers. However, not too many. Usually only about 2 per day. I am glad they don't stink yet!!!

It looks like she is from the hood.

This is how be both feel after a long hard morning at church on Sundays.

I will post some next time of how she looks now. It is amazing how much her looks have already changed. She is looking more like a person every day!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm SO proud of you for doing diaper duty:)
She's just precious