Monday, November 03, 2008

Sunday Rap

I spent a lot of time lately researching, purchasing, installing, and trying to program lights in the Chapel at New Cov. This is where we do "kids church" every Sunday morning. I was very happy with how they turned out, although I need to make several minor adjustments to improve them. Here is a low quality video from this past Sunday. Brent and I did a rap to tell the story of Jesus healing the Lepers. I think the lighting and fog machiene really contributed to the whole thing. Second service was wayyyy better, but the camera died so you can see our first attempt. The kids loved it. Just helping Randy and asking him a bunch of questions when he was still here helped give me some direction (not to mention calling him and asking him a bunch of questions along the way). I wished he was still here to help me, but I had to make do without him.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hill told me about that - awesome! I wish I could have seen it live!

Love you, and so proud of you.

Mom

Unknown said...

Makenna is going to love seeing this someday.

Doulos said...

wow that was horribly awesome!

Anonymous said...

Fo' Shizzle! That was legit.