Thursday, July 03, 2008

Positive and Uplifting...

So the post well has been dry for the past week. I am here to tell you it will continue for another week. I am preparing (as many are this time of year) for Vacation Bible School. We are doing an Indiana Jones theme if you are one of my two readers who don't go to my church. So I have to put in my 10 hours a week (you know, that is all the guy who just plays the guitar and sings with the kids does). I had a moment today when I was on the phone with the IRS for a client getting audited, sitting in the baby dr waiting room, receiving text messages about SCUBA classes, and trying to send an email regarding VBS. So that is why I am absent.

So I never post about my real work. So today I will. A lot of accountants are looked at in a positive light because they usually tell their clients how big their refund is going to be!!! Well most of my clients are Self-employed so I usually bring the news of how much they owe. However, the reason they are with me is we get that number down as low as possible. So today I had a client that told me this:

"I had to delete your # from my phonebook because every time I see is scrolling through and I see your name is gives me panic attacks."

I am glad I can spread joy to the world like that where just the sight of my name sends someone into a panic and fills them with fear!!!

No comments: