Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kid's Musical

A lot of time during my fall goes into the New Cov Children's Christmas Musical. This year is all done and behind us. It was a big success as far as Kid's musicals go. The only complaint I had is that it was too good. All of the kid's did everything they were supposed to do . They knew their lines. No kid picked his nose the entire time, ran off stage to mom, or any of the moments that people love about Kid's shows. But I was proud of all the kids. I doubt any of my readers are going to spend 35 minutes and watch it, but just in case, here it is. This is unedited video that the Weavemaster shot. Props to him and his team for making me look good.


Untitled from Chad Davis on Vimeo.

2 comments:

NerdMom said...

That kid with the "angel gets it wings" line is really cute;). That boy behind her was pretty good too. You guys did a great job!

Doulos said...

I watched the whole video. Twice.