Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Customer Service Problems


If you are like me it seems like I always have to talk to "customer service" with a problem. It seems businesses now aday never come through with what they promise. This leads to customer service reps who haven't a clue trying to make excuses or convince you that everything is ok.

Well I was lied to, yet again, by a popular company:

Dear Apple,

I have been so happy with your products and services when buying my iMac and my wife's MacBook Pro that I decided to buy a MacBook. I placed an order on your website. I placed this order on Sunday January 25. I know you do not process orders on Sunday because you warned me before I confirmed the purchase. You told me you would process my order within 3-5 business days and then ship it. You told me I could expect my product to come between Feb. 2 and 4. However, I then received an email on Monday Jan. 26 at 5:12PM that my order was processed and would move to shipping. On Tuesday Jan. 27 the doorbell rang at 11:29 AM with my product. This is more than a week in earlier then what you had told me. Now I am going to have to stay up late and play with my new toy because I wasn't prepared to receive it until next week.

CHAD

No comments: