Thursday, January 22, 2009

Office Thursday


I love "The Office." It is my third favorite show in television history (behind Seinfeld and The West Wing, those of you who are wondering, 24 is 4th). I don't work in an office. I work by myself in my house. So I don't get to share the office at the office. So I will blog it. Let's see how well I do. I will attempt to every Thursday put up a favorite quote from "The Office."

Office Quote #1:

"Ever since I was a kid, people have been telling me that I can't do things. You can't be on the team, you can't move on to second grade. Well, now they're telling me that I can't win back clients using old-fashioned business methods. We'll see about that. And FYI, I eventually aced second grade, and I was the biggest kid in class."

-Michael

No comments: