Monday, February 02, 2009

Recreate Conference PreGame

This week I am at the recreate conference in Franklin, TN just outside of Nashville. I have wanted to come here for several years. There will be more to come for sure. Here is a little video of the pre conference action. I traveled with Pat, and Randy drove up from GA to hang out with us Sat night and Super Bowl Sunday. If you think you are too busy to watch 9 minutes of video, I guess I will understand. However, EVERYONE should at least pick it up at the 5:25 mark. I promise you Randy will not disappoint. (PS, some of my music decided to not upload with the video, but I am not going to redo it. Just know that the original is cooler with cool tunes)

1 comment:

The Weaver's said...

I vote for the fairy outfit. If you were still in San Fran, It would not be unusual at all but I assume that you just don't find many faries in Nashville. Only two things are in the dollar tree in Nashville. Steers and Figures.