Sunday, January 27, 2008

When the Football's Gone???


I am not necessarily someone who thrives on routines, but I do have some I enjoy. I can count on every Sunday from September to February being just about the same. I am at Church from 7:30-12ish, then I am in front of my football central until 9pm, or whenever Sunday night football finishes. I have 4 tuners in my living room that can record HD and two displays. When I get home from church I start the morning games, skipping commercials and halftime, and am live in the afternoon games usually some point near the 3rd quarter. I try and think of nothing of importance, and it is my time of relaxation and something I enjoy. Now that the footballs over what do I do? Do I have to be productive? Get caught up on movies? Institute mandatory nap time??? We will see. Today I felt lost and the world wasn't right. It was the first Sunday without football. This is one of the two times of year I am always extremly depressed (the other being the first week of daylight savings in fall).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pathetic......I really believe....you are Dana's long lost brother...he too is having football withdrawl.
Shell