Thursday, August 21, 2008

FUN


Sunday I am going diving. It will be my first dive in a VERY long time that has no mission. I am not teaching a class, I am not taking a class. It will be diving for the reason I love diving. Have fun, look at some amazing creations. I know I will probably end up teaching a class, but as of this moment my only mission is to have fun. We are diving with the sundiver (pictured above) that leaves out of Long Beach and dives sites accessible only by boat around Catalina. This summer has been so busy. It almost gone and it flew by. I have done so many "little" things and have been constantly busy. I need to try and slow down, but it's not going to happen. Between moving, having a baby, doing something new a church, real work, teaching SCUBA, and whatever else I have coming up, I am going have to be very intentional with my time. I need to have a throw away day soon and be completely lazy so I can get ready for all of the things to come.

No comments: