Monday, August 04, 2008

Waiting

So there is nothing more I hate than sitting around doing nothing. I
am one of those people that always have to be doing something.
Nothing is worse than the doctor. As the Seinfeld episode tells us,
u wait on the waiting room, then they call u to another room to wait
some more. Now the riddles and jokes on the highlights magazine
don't exactly seem to pass the time anymore. Then I got the new
iphone. Now I am sitting here hoping the doc doesn't come in so I
can play with everything I want to. I don't think I will ever be
frustrated waiting anywhere again now that I am connected to my
whole world anywhere I go. This is also my first post from my
phone. Just wondering what my marriage counseling bill is gonna be
in the future since we r both always on these things.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: