Thursday, March 27, 2008

Get Away

To celebrate our 6th anniversary, we have gotten away for the day to Monterey. We are staying at the spindrift inn. It is quite nice. An old hotel right on the water. Our room has hard wood floors, a wood burning fire place, and nice feather bedding. I like it. This morning we went to the aquarium, and it was nice.
Lunch was at Fish Hopper. It was amazing. I had (pictured) the cajun swordfist with sea scallops over artichoke and portabella ravioli in a tomato cream sauce. MMMMM. May be one of the best on the water seafood places I have been to. And the price wasn't bad etiher. Tonight we will dine at The Chart House. I will let you know how it is.

2 comments:

Vessel said...

Ummm
Looks good.
I love Monterey!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary:)
Your drink looks...YUMMMY:)

shell