Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Post

This is a post just for the sake of a post.  I don't want to go a full week without posting.  Still crazy busy.  Was out of town working yesterday, got home late.  Been working all day today.  Took a short break to go help...errrr...watch Randy build the set for Easter.  Then been back in my hole doing tax returns.  It is 3:15am and my brain is no longer functioning.  I am going to go do the patented watch Mike and Mike in the morning and try and put myself to bed.  I don't see any slow down in sight this week, but things are looking good for the following.  The rest of the week I have the following:
  • My busiest "work" week of the year as far as tax returns are concerned
  • A kids Easter event at church (practice Wed, Setup Friday, Event Sat Am)
  • Easter Sunday (practices on Thursday and Saturday Nights)
I don't know how to get everything done, but I will.  Man, I just read that.  I sound like a big fat whiner.  I will quit now.  Remind me when it is October and I am bored out of my mind and wish I was busy about this post.  There has to be a life in the middle.  I need to find that.  Not sitting around looking for things to do, not too busy to breathe.  Need to find that middle lifestyle.  I am good at the two extremes.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you can come here and help us prepare for the great flood of 2008:(