Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rock Band

My wife and I love to play Rock Band. Go check this out over at Ragamuffin Soul. I don't know Los, but sometimes I feel like I do. This is an awesome creative idea to start a service. Sometimes I wonder, and am jealous at places where they are young and hip enough to do something like this and have it come off well. Pat and Randy do an amazing job at our church and I consider them creative geniuses. They have what I think may be a more difficult task than a younger church like Los has. They always come up with creative ideas and sets that are cool for the younger attender and yet still won't totally freak our the old timers.


Click here and view his Rock Band opener.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must have read this wrong the first time! I think this is a wonderful post now!