Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sleep? nope...

So a few people in the past week have said something of the sorts: "It feels like forever since I have seen you." Many people when we moved back in September got used to my "slow season" lifestyle in which I have lots of free time and may see me around frequently (or I will bug them out of boredom). Now is the time it is not the case. I handle more tax season business than anyone I have talked to (not employing anyone). So this week I have worked til 3 or 4 am, and have been getting about 4 hours of sleep a night. I don't function well like that. I don't care how much work I have to do, I am going to sleep early tonight (midnight). This is my last week's work load. I had an artist moment and liked the way all of the finished returns ready to send back to clients displayed the "important tax information enclosed". It gave me a sense of accomplishment and I grabbed the camera. So the blogging might be slim the next few weeks, but will get on it when I need a mental break.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

At leaast you look like you've been busy:)