Saturday, April 19, 2008

Confused!!!

I have got jet lagged pretty bad before. Crossing the atlantic, things like that. Never before just traveling in the US. However, the weeks preceeding my departure my averge bed time was approx 4am (PST). Now here in Key Largo, my wake up time is 7am (EST). Yes for all you math geniuses tha is the same time. So I have been waking up when I am used to going to bed. First couple nights have been rough and have been sluggish the first few days. Hopefully I will adjust soon and be reenergized (like a frickin bunny with a drum).
Today is off to the pool to simulate demonstrating skills for students. All of the skills you master and become second nature have to be slowed down and exaggerated so the student knows what the heck they are supposed to be doing. And most of the time you are underwater, so no talking....communication through hand motions (Jessica would be good at it). Guesstures or charades anyone???

1 comment:

Vessel said...

Here is one: slide your hand, finger's up, along the perimeter of your other hand from one side to the other.........SHARK! HeHe! I love that one.