Monday, April 28, 2008

IDC Update

Well I finished my divemaster on Friday. Completed all the skills, staminia, practical exercises, real course audits, projects, and took the exams. The exams were 8 tests totalling 160 questions (I scored 97%) that are difficult.
So Saturday I started the IDC (Instructor Development Course). Tom Witmer is my instructor, and I can not imagine a better one. We have flown through the course since I am the only student. We complted 4 days worth of the course in the past 2 days. My brain is full and I am still exhausted. We start 7:30am and finish about 6:30pm. I have some dinner, then do homework til about 12:30 or 1am. It is tiring, but very fun and rewarding at the same time. The PADI rep flies out on Friday-Sunday May 4-6) for the Examiniation (3 days worth) so wish me luck.

2 comments:

Liege said...

Miss u ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope this is worth all of your "pain and suffering."

In the end, it will be done and you'll be glad you did it, I'm sure!

Love and miss ya!

Mom