Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Divemaster Class Update

Well this update is why I am not updating. I have been soo busy everyday and have been exhausted at the end of every day. The last two days I was working on the dive boat from 8am-6pm. Had some students from hell I was working with Monday, and had some dream students I was working with today. So it all balanced out. In addition to working with the students I was loading tanks and equipment for the boat (anywhere from 12-25 divers (that is 24-50 tanks each trip, two trips a day) and my back and some muscles I didn't even know I had are sore.
Haven't even got my camera out and have been studying every night. So no real time for updates, and I don't see that chaning anytime soon. Maybe, but not likely.
Enjoying every minute of it

No comments: