Monday, May 19, 2008

Aqua Sports


I have signed a contract with Aqua Sports in Fresno (the only PADI dive center in Fresno) to be their main instructor. I will start in full force the first of June and will have several classes over the summer with trips to Catalina, Monterey, and San Diego (Wreck Alley) all on the schedule. During Jun-Aug I currently have the following classes scheduled with flexible hours (tell all your friends):
Open Water Diver (Beginning Scuba): 5 classes
Advanced Diver: 4 classes
Rescue Diver: 2 classes
Specialties: 4 classes

Check out the class schedules and calendar here.

4 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Don't forget about me know that you are famous.
You and Marshall G a go for Wednesday?

Vessel said...

Congrats!
That is spectacular.

Question for the Master:
I haven't been on a dive in 15 years. I was certified in open water and Advanced. I would love to try it again, but I can't remember all the particulars anymore. I really don't want to take a full course again. Does Aqua Sports have a refresher class?

Chad Davis said...

That we can do in your pool, or we can break in to Patamo's pool.

Vessel said...

Oh, that would go over well. He'd just put us to work scrubbing something!