Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where do you Worship?


So this Sunday I had all of the kids (and I mean all of them, not just the ones who signed up for the choir) sing in "big church" for mothers day. I was still feeling exhausted from my trip so I did what I promise myself never to do. I loaded up on coffee on an empty stomach to create the energy to get through the morning.
The kids did a great job and everyone, especially the moms, loved them. That is the great part about my job, everyone loves cute kids singing on stage, so I am always a hero.
After the kids were done singing in first service, I took a trip to the men's room. I always go in the handicaped stall (I like a spacious room to do my business ok). There I listened to an amazing sermon by Pat. It was actually quite nice. I was comfortable (and relaxed if that isn't TMI). It is church so there is no grafiti on the stalls, and I was able to sit and listen to the message free of distractions. It was amazing. I know many people stay home and watch church on TV, many people have their specific seats in the sanctuary they always sit in. If you haven't tried the pot for your worship experience, give it a try.
DISCLAIMER: This is not a pic of our actual toilets at New Cov. Ours are much cleaner.

1 comment:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

So spiritual.
I almost cried.
I still might.