Saturday, May 03, 2008

IE Day 1

75% done with the IE. Went well today. I aced the morning confined water sessions (perfect scores on all my skills, only one out of the 11 instructor candidates who did so). Then I had the written exams. There were 6 exams (1 Standards and Procedures, and 5 Dive Theory). My scores were 98% (standards and procdures), and the 5 theory exams were (2 100%, 2 92%, and 1 83%). I was dissappointed with the 83%, but 75% is passing. And after 2 of the 11 failed out by not passing the exams, I didn't feel so bad.
The Knowledge Development Section I was so close to a perfect score. I scored 4.8 on a 5.0 scale. I think it was a 5.0, but the examiner was being picky. It was once again the highest score of everybody so I was happy.
I was reassured to see where I stood against other Instructor candidates and overall was pleased with my performances. Tomorrow morning I have the Opne Water Skills, and the Rescue Assessment then I am DONE!!!

1 comment:

randy parker said...

sweet!

You the man!

Good Luck! Miss you bro!