Sunday, May 04, 2008

Who's your instructor daddy?

All done!!! Out of 11 candidates in my IE, 9 passed and will become instructors (as soon as PADI completes the paperwork this week). I will be egotistical and tell you all that I had the highest score out of every candidate on every single portion of the IE (who's your instructor daddy)? My Instructor, Tom Witmer at Horizon is amazing and had me more prepared than any of the other instructors (we call them Course Directors).

Anybody want to learn to Scuba Dive?

I am now qualified to teach the following:
  • Discover Scuba Diving
  • Bubble Maker (8-10 years old)
  • Skin diver
  • Discover Snorkeling
  • Scuba Diver
  • Open Water Diver
  • Adventure Diver
  • Advanced Open Water diver
  • Rescue Diver
  • Divemaster
  • Emergency First Response (CPR, First Aid, Care for Children, AED)
  • Oxygen Administration

As well as the other 13 advanced specialties I mentioned a couple posts ago.

3 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

I'm in. We'll have the doughboy pool set up at church on Wednesday. Maybe we can bang out 5 or 6 of these.

Anonymous said...

Way to go bubbieee!

I knew you could do it, with skill and intelligence!!!

Mom

Michelle said...

Congrats..Scuba daddy:)
Can I scuba being asthmatic and all? i think i'd rather just do that air hose thing. Do I get free lessons since i'm family?
I knew you'd beat out all the other students.
Thanks for adding me to your blog buds too:)
Put your toes in the sand for me.