Thursday, May 01, 2008

MSDT UPDATE

Now that I have finished the IDC (Instructor Development Course) I have moved on to the MSDT program (Master Scuba Diver Trainer). This involves getting certified to teach at least 5 specialties. I am actually going to complete 13 specialty instructor programs that will include:
  • Deep Diver
  • Underwater Navigation
  • Enriched Air (Nitrox)
  • Night Diver
  • Wreck Diver
  • U/W Digital Photography
  • Dry Suit Diver
  • Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)
  • Fish Identification
  • U/W Videographer
  • U/W Naturalist
  • Search and Recovery Diver
  • Boat Diver

Today I am excited. I am going to do the DPV class (Underwater Scooter). That is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Liege said...

For the record, I did read everything. I just forgot about the end!
Love ya