Thursday, February 14, 2008

All Aboard???


We had some great dives today in cozumel. Problem!!! I didn't take my slate down so I couldn't white balance the camera. There wasn't a abundace of sand bottom so it was difficult. We saw some great aquatic life. Some of the biggest French and Queen Angles I have seen. I set a record for most turtles seen on a dive. I saw over a dozen. Here is a pic of a turtle grubbin with some French Angels. The current was kicking strong!!!!!!!! I couldn't settle in to get a good pic....always in motion...and at a quick speed at that. I saw a great shark, and tried to chase it. The only problem is he was naturally equipped with the ability to swin against the curent much better than my consumer bought equipment. Here is a nice pic of a turtle munchin on some dinner with a few French Angel Fish. I hope to get better pics...so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sea Turtles are my FAV:)