Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Perfect Day!!!

Today was probably one of my favorite weather days of the year.  It was sunny, nice blue sky, and a high of 70.  The only problem is I have been sitting at my desk the entire day (minus a short meeting at church and a 20 min lunch).  My puppy laid under my desk for much of the day starring at me.  I could read his eyes:
"Hey fatty, it is perfect outside.  Why don't you get away from your computer, go to get my leash, and let's cruise the town."  
I don't care how busy I am tomorrow.  I am taking 30 minutes to go take an afternoon walk with Miles!!!
Yes I am still working, but I needed to turn my brain off for 5 minutes!

2 comments:

Vessel said...

Chad, I found you.
Nice pic. Beautiful day.
I was skiing!

Scuba Gear Packages said...

I love love your post!! it is awesome! Thanks!