Monday, February 04, 2008

WHAT A GAME!!!


What a game. I really wanted to see Favre against Brady, but this turned out to be one of the best Super Bowl's in many years. I love to listen to Dan Patrick, and today they were talking about what the Manning to Tyree play should be called for the rest of eternity. We have "The Catch", "The Drive", "The Immaculate Reception (or deception as I like to call it)", and now??? It is funny that Dan was talking about this today. Before the game was even over I was talking about it to my friend that was over. "What are they going to call this? "The Escape"" is what I first thought of. However, that gives Eli most of the credit for escaping the grasp of the D-line. It needs to be something that can give credit to both Eli and Tyree for their amazing parts in the play. The best I have heard so far is "The clutch." Any suggestions?

No comments: